Bring your group to Tweetsie Railroad, and we’ll make planning hassle-free while you step back into the Wild West! All of the entertainment at Tweetsie is family-friendly, so your whole group can enjoy a fun day.
Your Group Planning Guide
2013 SEASON GROUP PRICES
|Adults||$31 (Regular $37)|
|Children 3-12||$18 (Regular $23)|
|Children age 2 and under||Free|
|Price includes admission and all rides and shows|
Groups consist of 20 or more paying guest
- Season Pass holders and children 2 and under do not qualify.
- Groups with less than 20 Guests upon arrival must pay the general admission price.
- Groups must make a reservation at least 24 hours in advance to receive special reduced admission rates.
- Changes to reservations and box lunch orders must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the reservation date/time.
- Group payments should be made in one lump sum upon arrival and check-in. Individual payments cannot be accepted for group reservations. Everyone in your group (including parents of school group members) must reserve and pay the group leader to receive group rate.
- Group rates are not available during Day Out With Thomas or the Ghost Train Halloween Festival.
Great Box Lunches - We can prepare convenient box lunches for groups of 20 or more with at least 24 hours advance notice.
Company Picnic - When you choose Tweetsie for a company outing, we’ll do the work while you get all the credit!
Learning Express - A great opportunity for school groups! On the Learning Express, your students will experience it all first hand! It’s a history, math, or science lesson your students will never forget.
Letterland - Your class can be a part of Letterland at Tweetsie! Tweetsie Railroad will again partner with Letterland on Wednesdays & Thursdays, May 8, 9, 15 & 16, 2013.
Reservations - It’s easy! If you have questions, call 1-800-526-5740 ext. 108 or email email@example.com
Group Brochure - View Tweetsie's 2013 Group Brochure.
Corporate Tickets - Give your employees family fun & adventure with Tweetsie Railroad's Corporate Partner Programs!
“Your park is so clean and everyone is so friendly. It's a real relief from the real world we live in daily. My son dresses up for the occasion and loves the cowboys. I don't know anywhere else you could park a stroller full of goods and go ride a train and it all be there when you return. Thanks again for all you do. It's worth the two hour ride to see his face!”
-Guest from King, NC