Letterland Days 2013
Letterland 2013 is sold out.
Visit Tweetsie Railroad during our Letterland Days to see your favorite Letterland characters come to life!
Letterland is a child-friendly phonics program which uses a multi-sensory approach combining phonics and storytelling. For the past 6 years Tweetsie Railroad's Letterland Days have served as both a reward and celebration of North Carolina children's literary achievements. Reading assessment scores continue to climb higher in districts using Letterland. So it looks like there will be an even bigger reason to celebrate in May! From Talking Tess’s train to Eddie Elephant’s Gem Mine, each area of the park is an opportunity for children to learn and play!
Send a note to email@example.com to be sure you are on our Letterland mailing list!
- Make a reservation at least 24 hours in advance (please note that dates do fill up, so call early for more choices on available dates).
- Receive the special Letterland rate of $18 (Age 3-12) and $31 (Age 13+). Paid staff and bus drivers for the school are admitted free.
- Your group will be assigned a train ride time and lunch time/location.
- Parents and siblings must book through the school in order to guarantee an assigned train ride time and lunch time/location with their child’s group.
- Golden Rail Season Pass holders can bring a photocopy of their pass for free admission.
- Our "After 3 the next day is free" admission policy is not offered during Letterland Days.
- Tweetsie operates rain or shine; please remind your group to bring rain gear.
- Great Box Lunches
- Letterland School Group Arrival Guidelines
- Letterland Curriculum Guides
- Easy online Reservation
- Arrival changes? We realize your group attendance numbers may change often in the days leading up to the arrival date. Please call the Group Sales office at least 24 hours before arrival with any box lunch changes, or any significant attendance changes (800-526-5740, ext. 108).
“I just have to email you to brag on Tweetsie! I brought my children (along with a friend and her children) to Tweetsie this fall. We only live a little over an hour away but had not been to Tweetsie in several years. Everyone at Tweetsie was SUPER NICE!!! We go to another park at least once a month and there is no comparison....Tweetsie won, hands down! Everyone working on the rides, in the shops, EVERYONE was so courteous and nice. Thanks for a very enjoyable day!!!”
-Guest from Spruce Pine, NC