WE DONATE TO:
- Schools (public and private)
- 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations
WE DO NOT DONATE TO:
- For-profit organizations
- 501(c) organization types other than (3)
- Third-party requests (for-profit organizations or individuals raising money for another group)
- Events benefiting a single person or family
- Organizations associated with political and/or legislative (lobbying) activities
Due to the number of donation requests, not all requests can be fulfilled. Those outside of the listed parameters cannot be considered.
- Submissions must be made at least 30 days prior to a fundraising event
- One request will be considered per organization/school per year
- Request must be submitted online only. No written, email or faxed requests.
- No season passes, special event tickets (Day Out With Thomas, Ghost Train or Tweetsie Christmas) or monetary donations will be offered
- Admission tickets may not be used as door prizes, gifts or giveaways and must be used to generate funds for the approved cause.
- Tickets are mailed directly to the requesting organization/school and cannot be mailed to private individuals.
- Once they are approved and sent they cannot be reissued.
- Tickets must be used in the current season and cannot be exchanged.