Tweetsie Railroad is open select evenings in November and December for Tweetsie Christmas.
Tweetsie Railroad is open on select evenings in November and December for Tweetsie Christmas. This special event features a night-time train ride among thousands of Christmas lights, Santa's Gingerbread House, four classic amusement rides, specialty foods, retail shops, and more!
- Tickets include admission into the park and one train ride. They are $44 for an Adult, $38 for a child (age 3-13), and free for children age 2 and under. Click here to purchase them online or call 877-893-3874 to check for additional availability.
- Season pass holders need to call 877-893-3874 to reserve your free ticket to Tweetsie Christmas.
- As per North Carolina Covid Mandates, face coverings are required and we are operating at a limited capacity.
Tweetsie Railroad Current Heath & Safety Precautions:
- Managing reduced park capacity through an online reservation system.
- Requiring mask or face coverings to be worn by all employees and guests, over age 5, unless exempt under NC Executive Order 169.
- Using digital maps and menus, downloadable by scanning a QR code.
- Adjusting rides seating to comply with physical distancing.
- Placing acrylic/plexiglass or other types of barriers between guests and staff making transactions
- .Removing self-serve condiments and utensils from public access (guests must ask a cashier or server)Enhancing already stringent cleaning protocols and treating rides and high touch areas with an antimicrobial solution that is effective in killing viruses, mold, fungus, and bacteria content.
- Conducting employee temperature screenings and health surveys, prior to reporting to work areas.