2013 Schedule & Prices
& 2013 Season Pass Info
Tweetsie will open for the 2013 Season on April 12
April 12 through May 27, 2013: Open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and Memorial Day Monday, May 27, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Note: Tweetsie Railroad is closed Monday-Thursday through May 30.
May 31 through August 18, 2013: Open 7 days a week, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Tweetsie will be open until 9:00 pm on July 4th for the Fireworks Extravaganza, and July 6, 13, 20 & 27 for Cool Summer Nights.
Note: Tweetsie Railroad is closed Monday-Thursday beginning August 19.
- August 23 through November 3, 2013: Open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and Labor Day Monday, September 2, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
We will also open Friday and Saturday nights September 27 through November 2 for the Ghost Train® Halloween Festival. Gates open 7:30 pm.
Tweetsie Railroad will be closed for the winter beginning November 4, 2013.
2013 GENERAL ADMISSION PRICES
|Children age 2 and under||Free|
Your one-price admission includes a full day of fun:
- Action-packed Wild West Train Adventure
- Live shows, including the Palace Saloon Show
- Chair Lift ride to Miner's Mountain
- Country Fair amusement rides
- Deer Park
- Panning for Gold
Enter between 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm and come back the next day free! (Does not apply to Ghost Train® Halloween Festival)
2013 GOLDEN RAIL SEASON PASS PRICES
|Children age 2 and under||Free|
Please remember to hold on to your Season Pass for easy renewal for the following season!
Look at everything you get with a 2013 Golden Rail Season Pass:
- A Full Season of Park Visits. Hop aboard the train; visit the Deer Park; and enjoy the rides, live shows, and more. If you purchase a 2013 Golden Rail Season Pass now, you may use it for the remainder of the 2012 Season, and all of the 2013 Season!
- Admission to all our 2013 daytime Special Events, including the July 4th Fireworks Extravaganza (with free parking!), and many more ... at no additional charge!
- One Admission to the 2013 Ghost Train® Halloween Festival on the night of your choice. Be sure and order your tickets in advance ... at no additional charge!
SHOW YOUR 2013 SEASON PASS AND SAVE AT THESE OTHER ATTRACTIONS
- Grandfather Mountain: $2 Off regular admission rates for adults and $1 Off for children (ages 4-12). Effective after April 1, 2013, with a valid pass.
- Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park: $2 Off each individual adult and $1 Off each individual youth (ages 6-15) regular admission ticket. Good during the 2013 season with a valid pass.
- Biltmore Estate: Pass holders from Tweetsie Railroad can show their pass at Biltmore's Ticket Center and save up to $10 Off gate price for adult daytime visits, on up to 4 tickets. Youth ages 10-16 are half the adult price and kids 9 and under are free with a paying adult. Valid during the 2013 calendar year. Daytime prices vary seasonally and are subject to availability. Not valid with other offers. Visit www.biltmore.com/passpartners for 2013 pricing and more information.
- Mast General Store: 15% Off any single, regularly-priced item. Some brands excluded, including Patagonia. Cannot be used with other offers, on sale items, or to purchase gift cards. In-stock items only. Valid through December 31, 2013. Promotional code: 090292
- Tanger Shoppes on the Parkway: Present your Golden Rail Season Pass in the Tanger Outlet Center Blowing Rock Office to receive a FREE Coupon Book worth hundreds of dollars in additional outlet savings. Expires December 31, 2013. Code: 504311
- Great Smoky Mountains Railroad: $5.00 OFF for up to 4 tickets; adult, child, or infant. Any combination, any class of seating. Valid ONLY on regular excursions in the 2013 calendar season, subject to blackout dates. Cannot be combined with any other coupon or offer. Not valid during the month of October, on the Dinner Trains or any licensed special event train.
Special group rates, corporate programs and picnic plans are also offered. Go to our Groups page for more information.
“Been to Tweetsie a lot but just went to the Ghost Train for the first time this last weekend and LOVED it! I like it better than regular Tweetsie! I have a 7 and 1 yr old! Just wanted to say that we will be back!! Great time!!! Love the way the cast interacted with the crowd as we waited for the train. LOVE it!”
-Guest from Hope Mills, NC