Enjoy a family-friendly Wild West Theme Park Adventure all year long with a Golden Rail Season Pass to Tweetsie Railroad.
|Adult||Ages 13 and older||$140.00|
|Child||Ages 3 - 12||$100.00|
|Child||Ages 2 and under||Free|
All prices include 6.75% NC admission tax.
- Unlimited daytime visits to Tweetsie Railroad theme park.
- Admission to all our 2023 daytime Special Events.
- One free ride with Thomas the Tank Engine™ during Day Out With Thomas™ (June 9-12 & 15-18, 2023)
- Save $20 off one ticket for Ghost Train®
- Save $20 off one ticket Tweetsie Christmas®
- Priority booking before Special Event tickets go on sale to the general public
- Discounts at participating area attractions.
You can reserve and manage your tickets online by following three easy steps: 1. Create an account, 2. Add each pass member to your account 3. View and redeem your benefits. For detailed instructions click here.
We have upgraded to a new ticketing system that will allow you to:
- Create your own online account
- Download a mobile version of your season pass using Apple Wallet
- Reserve your free train ride with Thomas the Tank EngineTM
- Purchase your discounted ticket for Ghost Train® and Tweetsie Christmas®
- Access to priority booking before Special Event tickets go on sale to the general public
- Manage your pass and tickets online without having to call. Restrictions apply.
Yes, as a Golden Rail Season pass holder you have unlimited free daily admission during daytime operations to the theme park.
Yes, even though children age 2 and under are always admitted free, children age 3 and older will need to purchase a Golden Rail Season Pass.
Season passes can easily be purchased online or by calling 877-TWEETSIE (893-3874).
Adults are age 13 and older, children are age 3-12. Children ages 2 and under are free.
Pass holders have unlimited access to the park during regular daytime operations throughout the current season.
Yes, as long as you have a photo I.D. Our Ticket Office staff will be able to look up your information and you will be able to enter the park for the day.
Once you purchase a pass, you will receive a voucher (either print-on-line, mailed or to be picked up from the Ticket Office on your first visit for the season). You will present this voucher at the Ticket Office and they will take your photo and print a new Golden Rail Season Pass for the current season.
No. Golden Rail Season Passes are non-transferable and assigned to individuals with a name and photo.
Yes, before leaving the park, return to the Ticket Office and the staff will be able to upgrade your ticket.
Yes. You can enjoy the park during all daytime operations with a Golden Rail Season Pass. However, your pass only includes one train ride with Thomas the Tank Engine™ during the event, on the day of your choice (subject to availability).
No. Each Golden Rail Season Pass holder is allowed to purchase one ticket with a discount. Any additional tickets will be at the regular price. You are welcome to attend the event for additional nights by purchasing a ticket at the regular admission price.
May I use my purchased Ghost Train® or Tweetsie Christmas ticket toward a Golden Rail Season Pass upgrade?
Only daytime general admission tickets may be used towards a Golden Rail Season Pass upgrade, this includes Day Out With Thomas™.